To know more about Highs & Lows <<<
If you are interested in showing work at OT301 / 4bid gallery send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. All fields must be complete.
250 word Biography:
Title of the work:
Duration (max 25 min):
250 word Synopsis:
1 photograph to represent the work:
A video link to the work:
There is no specific theme to the call.
4bid curates the evening according to the received applications, looking for a coherence of the event. If your work is not being considered for the coming H&L it will be kept in the archive and possibilities for showing it may arise in the future. 4bid reaches out to look for interesting work, so if you are showing in Amsterdam or vicinity do contact us!
Highs & Lows is an event produced by 4bid and promoted via OT301 No Culture Without Subculture, Amsterdam.
Each H&L we invite a member of the audience, writer or critic to comment/review the night. A feedback session on the following morning is part of the deal and the thing to look forward to: Artist breakfast from 11:00 with croissants and coffe!
HOW DO WE SUPPORT THE PERFORMERS – ARTISTS ?
– An opportunity for national and international artists to
present their work in OT301, 4bid gallery
– The income of paying tickets is shared between participating artists
– Accommodation in OT301 for the night of the performance can be requested as well as bar drinks and breakfast.
– We will cover as many technical requirements as possible. The performance will take place in 4bid (sprung wooden floor 5,30m x 7,70m space).
– Participation at the special artist breakfast, feedback session program the following morning, 11:00 to which artist and public are invited.
We run no-profit but try to support Art and especially Artists with what we can, positively. The income of the evening will go towards production costs and any extra will be given to the participating artists in equal parts.